It’s not your Starbucks kinda banana nut bread or your supermarket mass produced dessert. It’s the best homemade Spiced Banana Nut Bread. This gooey, moist, super-rich dessert is too good and the only good thing you’ll need during quarantine for good vibes 🙃. Need recipe? Here’s how you’d whip it up –
P.S. – The recipe is bachelor friendly, has minimal ingredients and only takes 15 minutes to prepare.
3 ripe bananas 🍌
3 large eggs
2.5 cups almond flour
1 tbsp unsalted ginger powder
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
1 tsp cinnamon powder
3 tbsps honey
A dash of Vanilla Extract
A pinch of Baking Soda
Chopped walnuts as much as your heart desires
– Preheat oven to 350F and grease the bread loaf pan with ghee/coconut oil. Set it aside.
– Mash bananas in a large bowl.
– Mix the eggs with bananas. Add all the remaining ingredients into the same bowl. Mix it until combined.
– Add 1 cup of chopped walnuts. Transfer the batter into loaf pan. Now garnish with more walnuts so we cover the top of the bread. Bake in the oven at 350F for 45-50 mins tops.
– Cut individual slices (serves at least 10 people) and feed yourself with #dalgonacoffee or #chaichaichai
-Enjoy 💕 #selflove #glutenfree
If you try this recipe, do not forget to tag #thepalatetrails on Instagram and/or leave a comment below on this blog post 🙂
Thanks for stopping by lovelies!