Ingredients – makes 10 medium cookies
Dry Ingredients –
- 1/2 cup 100% cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup fine almond flour (I used Costco brand)
- 1/4 cup 70% dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- Pinch of nutmeg powder
- Pinch of sea salt
Wet Ingredients –
- 1 pasture raised organic egg, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup plain, salt free, tahini (please make sure there are no chemicals or preservatives in tahini. I brought mine from a middle eastern store)
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 3 tbsps melted coconut oil, at room temperature (slightly warm is ok)
- Fresh raspberries
- A dash of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F & line the baking tray with parchment.
- In a bowl, whisk all wet ingredients together egg, tahini, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and coconut oil until combined.
- Add all the dry ingredients – cocoa powder, almond flour, sea salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt and baking soda. Fold carefully. Then add chocolate chips.
- Use a spoon to transfer the cookie dough to the baking tray
- Top each cookie with 2 raspberries
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Let cool for at least 5-10 minutes. Bon Appetit 🎉