Ingredients: (makes 14 Truffles)
- 1 cup Almond Flour (I used the one from Costco – Kirkland brand)
- 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Flour
- Juice of 1 Lemon (strain if you see pulp & seeds)
- 2 tbsps Black Poppy Seeds
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup (I used the one from Costco )
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Use a scoop or your clean hands to make medium size truffles. I got around 14 (2 bite sized – as in I can finish the truffle in 2 bites). If you make small truffles, you’ll end up with about 20-22 give or take.
- Enjoy 😉
If you try this recipe, do not forget to tag #thepalatetrails on Instagram and/or leave a comment below on this blog post. Thanks for stopping by lovelies!