INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
(If you’d like to see the recipe video – it is linked here)
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 red onion, minced in a food chopper
- 4 fresh carrots, minced in a food chopper
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Salt to Taste
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tomato – puréed
- 2 green chillies (optional, if adding – purée them with tomatoes)
- 1 tsp Kitchen King Masala
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat the pan with ghee on a medium flame. Add cumin seeds then minced carrots and onions. Stir occasionally and let it cook for 5 minutes
- While the onions & carrots cook, add salt, turmeric, frozen peas, ginger garlic paste, tomato-chilli puree, and kitchen king Masala. Mix completely and let all the water evaporate. Takes about 10-12 minutes. Add cilantro.
- Turn off flame and let it cool a little before – using it to make a sandwich or serving with pasta.
- Bon Appetit 🎉
If you try this recipe, do not forget to tag #thepalatetrails on Instagram and/or leave a comment below on this blog post. Thanks for stopping by lovelies!