Peanut Butter Latte ☕️ Saw this recommendation on my fave fave @lisahomsy‘s IG Story recommending this while in @mycozumel So I decided to make it instantly! Yesssss it’s that good. P.S. Cinnamon is optional – I added it coz I love cinnamon-coffee combo. Enjoy loves 🥰🥰 (I also made an IG Reel to show you how I made it. Linked here)
INGREDIENTS: (serves 1)
- 30ml Espresso (I use medium – dark roast coffee beans)
- 1 tbsp low sodium sugar free organic Peanut Butter
- 120ml organic whole milk (you can also try it with plant-based milk – I haven’t yet)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Ice (optional)
- In a glass, add ice (optional), cinnamon & espresso. Keep it aside.
- In a blender jar, add peanut butter and milk. Blend it for 20-25 seconds in your vitamix or nutribullet.
- Put the peanut butter milk in the glass w/ espresso.
- Serve cold with your fave dessert – I had it with some danish 🙋🏻♀️
- Bon Appetit loves 🎉🎉
If you try this recipe, do not forget to tag #thepalatetrails on Instagram and/or leave a comment below on this blog post. Thanks for stopping by lovelies!