I love easy recipes. And if its Friday – I’d rather binge watch my fave tv show with a cocktail than cook elaborate meals 🙈 When Sach Foods requested me create some recipes for them – this one hit me instantly. Under 30 minutes (including prep time) and Friday is all set. I also made a video – linked here.
INGREDIENTS – (serves 4 – 3 tarts each person)
- sheets of Kontos Fillo Dough, cut in 12 squares (you won’t need to use the whole dough – 1/8 section is enough for 12 slots)
- 6 oz Sach Turmeric Twist Paneer, crumble with hands for a perfect chunky texture (clean you hands before handling the paneer)
- 1-2 tbsps Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 tbsps chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven at 380F & drizzle oil in the cupcake pan
- Tear the fillo dough roughly – and line each cupcake pan slot with it.
- In a bowl, add crumbled paneer, lemon juice, and cilantro. Taste the paneer and add more salt if needed.
- Add about 2 tbsps of paneer mix over each fillo.
- Bake for 9 minutes and broil on low for 1 minute. Garnish with some more cilantro and serve with spicy ketchup.
- Bon Appetit 🎉
If you try this recipe, do not forget to tag #thepalatetrails on Instagram and/or leave a comment below on this blog post. Thanks for stopping by lovelies!