This is my go to fave dessert or snack to serve with coffee during weekdays – It’s #vegan#glutenfree #refinedsugarfree and so so so easy to make. MINIMAL ingredients and gets ready in under 30 minutes (or longer depends on how long you can wait 😆😆) I also made Reels video – linked here. Step by step recipe below –
- 1cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 2tbsps melted coconut oil
- A dash of maple syrup
Caramel Sauce –
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup unsalted peanut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (adjust this per your sweetness level)
- Fresh fruit (I used blueberries)
- Few mint sprigs
- Base –
- Preheat oven at 370F and line the baking tray with parchment
- In a bowl add – almond flour, coconut flour, cardamom powder, melted coconut oil and a dash of maple syrup. Combine and spread it on the baking tray
- Combine and spread it on the baking tray. Bake for 7-8 mins and let it cool completely
- Caramel Sauce –
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and adjust maple syrup per your sweetness level.
- Layer it over the base.
- Garnish with blueberries and freeze for 20 minutes or 1-2 hours depending on how soon you want to gorge on it 😂😂
- Chop in squares and serve with coffee.
- Bon Appetit loves 🎉
If you try this recipe, do not forget to tag #thepalatetrails on Instagram and/or leave a comment below on this blog post. Thanks for stopping by lovelies!