Can’t go to Italy 🇮🇹? Bring Italy home 🏡 Cooked my fave @cookingwithbello ‘s recipe of COFFEE PASTA 🍝 yess coffee. Replaced pancetta with carrots and rest of the recipe is the same. Let me tell you – this pasta grows on you 🤩🥺 so SEXYYYY ❤️🔥#iykyk
INGREDIENTS (serves 2)
- 170g spaghetti
- 1 shot of vodka
- 1 medium organic carrot, washed, peeled and diced (Bello’s recipe calls for Panchetta – but since I don’t eat meat I used a carrot)
- 1 tbsp freshly ground medium-dark roast coffee
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsps good quality olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- Parmesan (I didn’t add it but feel free to)
- Boil the pasta per the instructions written behind the pack
- In a pan, heat oil on a medium flame. Now add diced carrots, salt and pepper. Let it roast for 3-4 minutes
- Now add 1 shot of vodka, heavy cream and ground coffee. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Dump all the pasta and gently combine.
- Serve while warm. (add some Parmesan cheese while serving – optional)
- Bon Appetit 🎉
If you try this recipe, please remember to tag @thepalatetrails on Instagram and/or leave a comment below on this blog post. Thanks for stopping by lovelies!