Badaam Katli ❤️🔥🥺 melts in your mouth like crazy! The best raw, vegan, paleo and refined sugar free one you’ll ever get. Only catch is – it’s super delicate to handle and dense in taste. I also made a reel – linked here. It ‘s a step by step video of how I made it 🧡
- 1/2 organic coconut oil, melt it in the microwave
- 2 cups organic almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder or a big pinch
- a dash of vanilla extract
- 1 cup organic maple syrup (add 1/4 cup at a time)
- a pinch of saffron
- 2 tbsps rose petal powder (I made this recipe instantly after so many requests in my IG DMs – I was out of chopped almonds & pistachios. I you have those then use 1 tbsps rose petals, 2 tbsps almond slices and pistachios each)
- Line baking tray with wax paper, sprinkle saffron, and rose petals powder
- Dump all ingredients in a bowl. Use clean hands to make a sticky dough (please please watch the reel video) and adjust maple syrup per your sweetness
- Spread it on the tray over rose petals and saffron.
- Line another wax paper over the dough and use a glass to press it down evenly.
- I froze the tray for about 30-40 mins.
- Take out and cut in your desired shape.
- Again – it’s a delicate dessert so keep it refrigerated.
- Enjoy ☺️
If you try this recipe, do not forget to tag #thepalatetrails on Instagram and/or leave a comment below on this blog post. Thanks for stopping by lovelies!