INGREDIENTS: (makes 3 sandwiches)
(If you’d like to see the recipe video – it is linked here)
- 6 Boudin sourdough slices
- 4 cups washed and chopped spinach
- 1/3 cup frozen corn
- Goat Cheese (as much as your heart desires)
- 2 tbsps oil
- butter for toasting
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- In a pan, heat oil on a medium flame. Then add corn, and spinach. Let it wilt. (linking my IG reel here I made of the recipe )
- Turn off the flame once spinach is soft. Now add salt, pepper, and goat cheese.
- Heat the griddle, add 1/2 tbsp of butter, lay the sourdough bread and spread the spinach corn cheese mix. Lay another slice of bread and put 1/2 tbsp of butter on top. Flip the sandwich and let it cook until its golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with ketchup or a dip of your choice.
- Bon Appetit 🎉
If you try this recipe, do not forget to tag #thepalatetrails on Instagram and/or leave a comment below on this blog post. Thanks for stopping by lovelies!