I love trying out different coffee flavors but with REAL ingredients. I love pistachios and I love coffee so I thought lets see what its like if we combine both. I personally loved it but your preferences might be different. Sharing the recipe below if you’d like to try it. I also made an IG Reel video in case you want to check it you. Linked here.
INGREDIENTS: (serves 1)
- 60ml Espresso (I use medium – dark roast coffee beans)
- 120ml organic whole milk (you can also try it with plant-based milk – I haven’t yet)
- 1 tbsp organic unsalted pistachios
- Ice (optional)
- In a glass, add ice (optional) & espresso. Keep it aside.
- In a blender jar, add pistachios and milk. Blend it for 20-25 seconds in your vitamix or nutribullet.
- Put the pistachio milk in the glass w/ espresso.
- Serve cold with your fave dessert/snack – I had it with some croissant.
- Bon Appetit loves 🎉
If you try this recipe, do not forget to tag #thepalatetrails on Instagram and/or leave a comment below on this blog post. Thanks for stopping by lovelies!