Regular pasta chips have been getting viral like crazy 😅 Let me tell you, I am a bit extra so I decided to make Tortellini chips. Crunch from the pasta and cheesy goodness makes it so darn good. Sharing step by step recipe below. I also made a reel video with a step by step linked here.
INGREDIENTS – (serves 4-5 people)
- 2 tbsp good quality olive oil
- 400 gm cheese tortellini (I got one at Costco)
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 tbsp raw mango powder
- Salt to taste
- Fresh breadcrumbs from 1 toasted and then powdered sourdough bread
- Chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 400F and line your baking tray with parchment.
- Boil the tortellini per the package instructions. remove all the water and keep it aside
- In a bowl, mix – breadcrumbs, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder and raw mango powder.
- Now add the tortellini and olive oil. Mix it gently so you don’t break the tortellini.
- Put it all on the baking tray and bake it for about 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and enjoy with spicy chutney or ketchup
- Bon Appetit 🎉🎉
If you try this recipe, do not forget to tag #thepalatetrails on Instagram and/or leave a comment below on this blog post. Thanks for stopping by lovelies!
Have you tried this yet? Any questions?